Not only this blowfish wouldn’t kill you, it’s good for your health!
> Red grapes
> Green grapes
> Bamboo skewers
- Cut off a quarter of the watermelon. This will serve as the place to hold fruit skewers.
- Set the eyes of the pufferfish with grapes.
- Chop the quarter of the watermelon into cubes. Along with red and green grapes, slide them onto skewers.
- Use the skin to make the fins and mouth of the pufferfish. Secure them with skewers and toothpicks.
- Poke more toothpicks on the top of the melon as its thorn.
- Poke fruit skewers on the exposed part of the watermelon.
- Choose a watermelon which can stand on its own.
- Place extra fruits on the plate.
- You can decorate the bottom of the plate with fruits and leafy green vegetables like lettuce or romaines.
- The toothpick on the fish can be used to pick fruits.
What else should be make with a watermelon next?