Sharing good information that improves our lives. Only those that is worth our time.
- The Ultimate Guide To 11 DIY Investments In Malaysia (Mr.Stingy) I’m now looking to invest my money and educating myself with this comprehensive article written. It’s something that I want to refer to again, so I’m sure you would find it useful too.
- The FIRE Movement – How To Retire Early (MoneyUnder30) – Recently I was invited to Facebook FI/RE Community and this article posted by a member caught my attention. I am now a sucker for anything ‘FIRE’ related. I like how the article is kept simple and there’s a reminder not to get too extreme.
- How To Gain Free Time & Be More Productive (Tofugu) – While researching on how to self-learn Japanese more effectively, I found this gem from Tofugu. Whatever you want to do, time is always the enemy. I love how systematic and sustainable the approach is. I have a lot of these habits already e.g time blocking. But this one has doubly more time-saving tips. I am truly impressed and plan to adopt the other methods eventually.
- It’s Not Entertaining. It’s Having People Over (New York Times) – A dear friend who always have me over her place sent this to me. While it seems like a lot of effort to have people over, it is not if we lower our expectation on how ‘perfect’ the party should be. I love this line paragraph: “I have always been allergic to the word “entertaining,” which to me implies there’s a show…But having people over? Well, that’s just making dinner, but with more people. Unfussy food, unfussy vibes and the permission to be imperfect…”
- Young Singaporean Couple Quite The Rat Race To Travel The World (Youtube) – Recently I’ve been fascinated with the concept of living in a van instead of a home. While I thought Asians will never do that, I found Martin and Jacinda doing just that!
- The Denim Edit (Rue Rodier) – Since I’m trying to reduce my shopping and create a minimalist wardrobe, I’ve found a few French-style fashion muse. Here’s one and it’s about jeans (I am looking for the perfect pair that would be a permanent staple in my wardrobe).