For five consecutive weeks, we will be giving away some of our favourite things. In our first installation, we curated five of our favourite things for The Foodie. This time, we have cosmetic, skin and haircare for one lucky reader who loves to doll herself up. Here are some beautiful things for you:
1. Maybelline Hypercosmos Trio Eye Shadow
A pocket-size and playful eye palette in pinkish-purple hue. It’s shimmery and fun – great to slip into your clutch bag for a night out.
Maybelline RM 29.90
2. Keratase hair
This shampoo is made especially for those who wants to have denser hair.
Keratase RM 160
3. Earth Care’s Chamomile Pink Clay Mask & Scrub
We’ve tried Earth Care products to test soap for sensitive skin (See: Artisanal Soaps For Sensitive Skin). This time, we pick for you a all-natural, two-in-one mask and scrub. This beautiful product helps exfoliate and hydrate your skin. It contains chamomile, pink clay and scented with rose geranium essential oil.
Earth Care Soaps RM 18
4. Earth Care’s Chamomile Pink Clay Mask & Scrub
We adore clean and manicured nails. So much that we put together a manicure kit for regular hand and feet pampering. (See: how to build a basic manicure kit). You can’t go wrong with a natural shade such as Passion from OPI.
OPI RM 63
5. Paul Penders Organic Lipstick x 2
Previously we found and tested 5 natural and organic red lipstick. This time, we let you try one of our favourite locally made product by Paul Penders. We have for you a playful fuchsia pink and a more understated mulberry shade.
Paul Penders RM 136.00 (RM 68 each)
HOW TO WIN
Submit a story of your biggest life struggle. Email your story to [email protected] with “JewelPie Christmas Giveaway: The Beauty Queen″ as the title. Remember to include your name, address and phone number
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter by submitting your email in the box below. Email your name, address and phone number to [email protected] with “JewelPie Christmas Giveaway: The Beauty Queen″ and tell us your top 3 favourite articles in JewelPie.
- Entries must be received by 16 December 2015, 9 pm.
- Winner will be chosen at random and announced on 18 December 2014.
- This giveaway is open to those living in Malaysia only.
- Winner will be contacted via email and announced at the bottom of this post.
- Winner must be able to collect the gift at a date, time and place chosen by us.