Ombre- a graduation of colour from light to dark- is in the rage now. It is seen in everything: nails, hair, cakes, furnitures… Here’s some of the loveliest ombre we’ve found in Pinterest (follow us!).
1. Ombre hair Jessica Alba is spotted in ombre hair at the Golden Globes.
2. Ombre dresser refurbished from a plain IKEA furniture
3. Ombre beer all lined in a row
4. Ombre curtain can be make at home and is fast becoming a popular DIY
5. Ombre nails We wonder if our manicurist can do this?
7. Ombre cake It’s so pretty we would be reluctant to eat it…
8. Ombre pillows Incorporating the ombre trend at home can be easy. Just arrange different shades of pillow in a row!
9. Ombre gowns seen on celebrity like Gwyneth Paltrow, Julia Stiles and Pink
10. Ombre blanket It’s not just shaded, but ruffled!
12. Ombre balloons makes a beautiful addition to any party
13. Ombre lips This might not be suitable for everyday wear. But we thought of shading our red lipstick to pink. Hmm…
Do you have any ombre things? Show us on Facebook!