WHAT IS IT ABOUT
Goo Chui Hoong, a dietician with more than 10 years of working experience in the UK, specially written the book to show how easy it is to eat healthy. Recipes in the book are dishes commonly found at hawker stalls or restaurants which have been given a healthy twist.
OUR TOP 5 FAVOURITE RECIPES
- Chives and dried shrimp pancake (Click for recipe)
- Honeydew and sago dessert
- Baked prawn fritters
- Hakka Lei Cha
- Ginger pudding
3 HEALTHY EATING TIPS FROM CHUI HOONG
- Eat regularly – When you plan ahead and eat at regular times, you do not get to the stage where you are famished – that’s where we lose control and tend to make wrong choices e.g. Grab the first bar of chocolate you see.
- Never go shopping hungry – If you do, you’ll end up with half the things you never intended to get.
- Stock up on healthy foods – When hunger strikes you have healthy option A or healthy option B.
WHO WOULD LIKE IT
Those who want to prepare less-fattening and healthier version of Malaysian favourite food.
WHERE TO BUY
Get a copy at major bookstores such as MPH, Kinokuniya, Borders and Times at RM 39.90.