Parties are always filled with sugar-laden cupcakes and sweets. It’s quite inevitable as sugar is cheap and can be coloured and shape to satisfy the theme.
At JewelPie, we believe in partying at home and preparing food that are both beautiful and healthy. We’ve got one that’s also easy to put together: vegetable boat. It’s so easy, even a kid can make it!
> Hummus (5 minutes homemade hummus recipe)
- Make hummus in a blender.
- To create vegetable boat, cut capsicums into half, remove the seeds and fill it them with hummus.
- Make sails using sliced carrot or lettuce.
- Place ‘sails’ on vegetable boat.
- You can turn vegetable boats into healthier ‘cake’ by putting candles and a plastic ‘Happy Birthday’ cake topper on it.
- If you don’t want to make hummus from scratch, get a bottled hummus instead.
What do you think?