We love writing to-do lists and ticking them off. These are some of the things we’ll like to do this January, we figured you might too
- Call or email long lost friends and family and wish them a happy new year
- Review your last year resolution. Celebrate the success by treating yourself with your favorite ice-cream (one scoop for each!)
- Make a 2013 resolution- a short and kinder one.
- Think about gifts for Capricorn friends & family. If you’re too busy, check Facebook to see whose birthday is coming and drop them a line on their special day.
- Spend a day resting and recuperating at home after too much partying last month
- Make a warm bowl of nourishing soup to give your body a healthy kickstart this year
- Hug someone on 21st January (or everyday if possible). It’s world hugging day!
- Pack your party bag and Santa hats and giveaway to a kid.
- Clear the fridge from leftover party food.
- Don’t worry about getting older. Be grateful to have lived to see another year. Not many are given the chance.
Anything else to add? Happy new year to you!