WHAT DO YOU GET
- 1 Motor Base.
- 2 Sports Bottle with attached base/blade assembly
- 1 Shake ‘N Take Use and Care Manual
- 1 Warranty Card
WHAT CAN IT DO
It blends fruit smoothies and protein shakes in a sports bottle that you can take to work or school.
HOW TO USE
- Simply cut fruits and other ingredients and place everything into the sports bottle.
- Tighten the lid and align the bottle to the motor base slot and rotate counter-clock wise to lock it securely.
- Plug in unit, firmly grasp sports bottle and push button to operate.
Breakfast smoothie: 1 apple, 1 passion fruit ,1 tbsp of golden flaxseed and 1 small frozen banana
Tea-break smoothie: ½ dragon fruit, ½ apple, and 2 tbsp yogurt
- Simple design and ease of use– The size of the blender is small and easy to store in small spaces like drawers. It’s also easy to use with just a single push button to operate it.
- 2 in 1 function – Usually in other blender, we’ll need to wash both blender and the bottle but this little helper marries both appliance and container into a single unit.
- Ease of cleaning – Either use a small brush to reach deep inside the bottle to clean or filled the bottle with some water and give it a quick blend to dislodge any stubborn excess food trapped at the bottom.
WHAT WE DON’T LIKE (CONS)
- Motor tends to heat up – Although the motor is rather powerful at 180W, it’s not advisable to blend food for too long as the motor will tend to heat up. For out breakfast smoothies which we have added flaxseed, it require a few more blend than usual. We blended the ingredient less than 20 seconds, pause for 10 seconds and continue another 20seconds as instructed in the manual.
- Sports bottle cannot handle hot liquid – As the sports bottle is made of plastic, we couldn’t use it for blending hot food like soup. Also it cannot be placed inside a dishwasher.
THINGS TO NOTE
- Do not blend in excess of 20 seconds and more than 3 times to prevent overheating of motor base. This can be prevented by cutting the fruits into smaller chunks hence cutting down the time to blend ingredients till smooth.
- For certain food such as dragon fruit that can easily stain, do not leave excess smoothies in the bottle for too long. We find that the liquid will leave stain inside the bottle. It’s best to rinse the bottle right after finishing the smoothies even when you are outside and could not clean it thoroughly.
WHERE TO BUY
Lazada. The blender retails at RM 54.
The concept of this blender is good and easy to use. We find ourselves drinking more healthy smoothies with the arrival of this little appliance. It’s especially useful for the morning rush and quick afternoon snack at home.