Kenwood Citrus Press has a permanent and prime location at our kitchen counter. We had been enjoying this machine for seven months and it has made us uncountable glasses of juices.
- 1 unit citrus juicer which consist of a juice jug, a reamer attached to a stainless steel filter, cord and dust cover.
- 1 User manual
- 1 Warranty card
WHAT CAN IT DO
It juice citrus fruits such as oranges, grapefruit, lemon and limes effortlessly. With this machine, we enjoy freshly squeeze citrus juice regularly.
HOW TO USE
Cut citrus fruits into half and press it on the reamer. When you apply a little pressure, the reamer will turn and extract juice into the juice jug.
WHAT WE LIKE
- Effortless juicing You only need a little energy to needed to make a glass of orange juice.
- Easy cleaning Unlike typical juicer, this machine is incredibly easy to assemble and wash. Washing only takes us about a minute or two.
- Clean juicing This machine is designed with two-way rotation which maximise juicing. It takes every last drop of the juice from the fruit.
- Sleek design We like the sleek design. The crisp white plastic and steel gives makes the machine looks modern. The jug look good enough to serve without pouring into a jug.
- Cord storage You can make the cord longer or shorter by wrapping the excess cord around the bottom of the machine. This simple and clever design makes our kitchen much neater.
WHAT WE DON’T LIKE
- Power At the electrical shop, we were told by the sales person that this juicer cannot make more than six oranges in one go. He advised to give it a minute rest in between. Hence, we have not tried making a large batch of orange juice so far.
THINGS TO NOTE
- Pulp The stainless steel filter will collect the seeds as well as the pulp. We like to scoop the pulp and put it into the juicer. That’ll give you some fibre.
PRICE & WHERE TO BUY
This machine retails at RM 134 and is available at major electrical stores such as ESH and Lazada. We have tried it at ESH and later purchased ours from LAZADA. Read about our experience here.
This machine is great for those who are trying to include more fresh citrus juice in their diet. As it’s so easy to use and clean, you will probably be making juices a lot more than usual. It’s also useful for those who often juice citrus juice in their cooking or baking.
Are you considering buying this machine or have you already got one?
NOTE: We have paid for this machine for personal use.