This drink is easy to make, fun and beautiful to serve on Merdeka party. It has all the colours on our beautiful jalur gemilang- red, yellow, white and blue!
To create a layered drink, all three drinks must have different sugar content. The beverage with the highest sugar content( e.g cordial) should be at the bottom and end with a diet soda.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes.
- Pour Ribena into a glass. Make sure that the ice are still covering the Ribena.
- This is the important part: pour Gatorade over the ice-cubes very slowly. It will layers onto the Ribena.
- When you’re ready to serve, top each glass with diet 7up and a blue stirrer.
- Beverage like yellow Gatorade and 7up Free is more easily available at supermarkets like Cold Storage.
- Don’t pour too much Ribena; otherwise the drink will be too sweet and look brown instead of red.
- A good ratio will be a 10: 70 : 20 of Ribena, Gatorade and 7up Free.
- To have a beautiful ombre drink, gentle stir the drink to allow different beverages to mix.
How are you going to celebrate Merdeka?