Every month, we will round up a few our favorite things. These are the things that caught out attention or in our to-buy-soon list. This January, we are in love with quite a few things…
1. Tangerine KitchenAid cake mixer RM 2599, from House of Presentation
We are desperately in need of a stand mixer and we’ve been eyeing on KitchenAid’s artisan mixer. We are not only befuddled with which model to choose (bowl-lift or a tilt-head?), we are undecided on the color too (tangerine maybe?).
2. Donna Chang’s ultrasonic aromatheraphy diffuser The Curve
Whenever we feel like we need to take a break from life, we light our aromatherapy burner and put a few drops of pure lavender essential oil. We thought it’s high time to replace it with a more convenient electric diffuser and we’re please to find this beautiful piece from Donna Chang.
3. Graphic iphone cover RM98 from Pop My Case
Phone covers make such a fun accessory. We plan to collect different covers to dress up our trusty iPhone.
4. Bobbi brown Rich Lip Colour #Old Hollywood RM 79
We watched this Youtube video with amazement – a plain looking korean girl transforming into those porcelain skin, pretty korean star. What we love most is the color on her lips.
5. Celine luggage mini RM 15000 , from Celine
We cannot begin to express how beautiful this Celine bag in cobra khaki. Sigh…
6. Cereal dispenser RM 89 from I wanna go Home
This is such a cute addition to the kitchen. We’re thinking about filling it with colorful M&Ms!
What are your favorite things this month?