Many of us skip breakfast or lunch because we just don’t have time. Here is a healthy meal that you can pack to your office. It’s hummus with vegetables, oat biscuit and a banana.
The lunchbox contains hummus, vegetables, biscuit and a banana. All you need to do is put all of them together in a takeaway container.
If you have no time in the morning at all, cut the vegetables the night before. The next day, simply put pre-made hummus and packet cracker into the lunchbox and go!
TIPS TO PREPARE QUICK & HEALTHY LUNCH
- Make a huge batch of hummus (recipe here), put in individual plastic container and freeze.
- Defrost hummus the night before by putting it into the fridge.
- Buy packet crackers; wholewheat if possible.
- Buy bite-size vegetables like cherry tomatoes and baby carrots.
HOW TO: Preparing on-the-go breakfast or lunch
1. Cut vegetables into sticks and put into container.
2. Remove hummus from the fridge, into your takeaway container. If it’s frozen, defrost it in the fridge the night before.
3. Put packet biscuit and bananas into a bag and go!