In the interest of eating better, at one point, we had oatmeal every single morning. While it may be fast and healthy, it gets rather dull after a while. We are constantly in search for breakfast recipes that are fuss-free. When we found out about making pancakes without using flour from Just As Delish, we knew we had to try it!
Eggs – Eggs provide high-quality non-animal protein, vitamins and minerals. If you’re conscious about your calories intake, each egg only carries about 70 calories.
Banana – Over-ripe banana is exceptionally sweet. It give this pancake a natural sweetness
Gluten-free – This recipe is also gluten-free. A school of thought believes that gluten, a complex-protein found in wheat, is not natural our original diet. Our hunter-gather ancestors ate most vegetables, fruits, meat, eggs, nut without any grains, dairy products, salt or sugar.
> Ripe banana x 1
> Egg, preferably free-range x 2
Olive oil or butter to cook.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl
- Add banana into the bowl and mash with a fork.
- Put cooking oil or butter in a small plan, pour mixture into pan and fry for about 30 seconds. Flip to the other side and cook.
- Serve with fruits, honey or jam.
- You can healthy seeds such as flax seeds and chia seeds.
- Make this when the bananas are almost going bad
- Replace oil with butter to make it more flavourful
- Use a small pan to obtain little pancakes. But if you want to make it for a huge family, multiple the ingredients and make it in a bigger pan.
What do you normally have for breakfast? Tell us at the comment box below!