- What Evernote Hello can do for you
- How to use Evernote at a party
- How we organized backlog of business cards
- Five advantages of using Evernote (for the non-technie)
- Exchanging many contacts at a party with Evernote Hello Feature
Today, we’ll talk about the three things to take note when scanning a card.
1. Put card on contrasting background
This will facilitate the app to detect the outline of the card.
2. Scan cards at 45 degree angle to avoid reflection
Card is best captured at a 45 degree angle.
3. Some cards cannot be detected. Give up
The app is unable to extract information from some cards (usually creative/unconventional ones). Stop trying and just key in the details manually. Even if you miss out anything, you know you have a photograph of it.