Received some flowers on Valentine’s day but don’t have a vase to display them? Don’t worry! There are plenty of things around the house which you can use as vase. We found 10 creative ways to show off your blossoms
3. Canned tins Recycle your sardine, tuna, tomato paste and baked beans tin cans!
5. Plastic bottle is the simplest and the most economical vase you can find.
6. Colour pencils Bundle colour pencils together with a ribbon for a colourful vase!
7. Tea pot can be turned into a vase too.
8. Popcorn Watched a movie at the cinema on Valentine’s day? Don’t throw that popcorn box away!
9. Champagne glasses makes elegant display of your blooms
10. Glass bottle or jars Remove all labels from your soy sauce and condiment bottles; they can be reused to store other items or as vases!
What is your favourite way to store flowers?