Human always invent tools to help make life easier. While surfing on Pinterest (follow us!), we found some nifty creation to help us cut fruits faster and easier. Now we’re just figuring where and how to get them!
1. Apple peeler We can never peel an apple in a long, curly strip. This machine would help you do that.
4. Strawberry slicer machine Give this machine a squeeze and perfectly sliced strawberry will appear.
6. Mango splitter This complements perfectly with JewelPie’s favorite way of cutting a mango. It remove the seed leaving you with the flesh. Why haven’t we seen this around?
7. Cherry and olive pitter
This tool is made to remove seeds of cherries and olive, both fruits we normally do not eat in tropical country. But we think it’ll be handy to pit dates
8. Pineapple slicer and corer We’ve never bought whole pineapple because of the hassle of cutting it. This tool peels, cores and slices the entire pineapple in seconds. It also preserves shells intact so you can use it as a bowl for parties. Genius!
9. Straws to hull strawberry Sometimes, we don’t need advanced gadgets to get things done. To hull a strawberry, all you need is a straw!
Are you using any tools to help you cut your fruits? Let us know at the comment below or tell us on Facebook!