There are mornings when you feel so blah, put on the first thing you found in your wardrobe and feel absolutely horrible later? Here are some quotes to encourage you to want to look fabulous every morning. Pick one, print and put it on your dressing table!
1. Always dress like you are going to see your worst enemy – Kimora Lee Simmons
2. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up! – Regina Brett
3. You can never be overdressed or overeducated – Oscar Wilde
4. A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous – Coco Chanel
5. Never leave the house in sweats. A girl must be prepared to meet a dashing stranger or an old enemy – Anon
6. Put even the plainest woman into a beautiful dress and unconsciously she will try to live up to it. – Lady Duff-Gordon
7. In case of doubt, overdress. – Anon
8. We are all made up of the same skin and bones. What separates us is what we dress over it – Stefania Yarhi
9. “The only rule is don’t be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in.” – Paris Hilton
10. “Style is a way to say who are without having to speak” -Rachel Zoe
Are you normally lazy to dress up? Let us know below, or on Facebook or Twitter.
photos from Pinterest, rrstar, behappy.me, quote4fun
3 tricks to make writing and replying to email faster